- Article Ref
- Written By
- Ruffin Pauszek
- Date Created
- Mon, Dec. 15 2008
- Updated By
- Ruffin Pauszek
- Date Modified
- Wed, Dec. 4 2013
- 3-8-14 - Commons maintenance window
- ***Blackboard Collaborate Update Scheduled for Saturday, 2/8 22:00 EST Until Sunday, 2/9 06:00 EST***
- ***Moodlerooms Session Timeout***
- ***Workaround for Firefox v22+ and Blocked Content in MoodleRooms Courses***
- ***Blackboard Collaborate Service Notification Update for Mac OS X 10.8.4 Users***
- ***CASP Login Change***
- Windows 7 and NOLIJ6 java errors
- Maplesoft product users NOT TO OPEN EMAILS from "maple-soft.com"
518-587-2100 ext. 2420
800 847-3000 ext. 2420
Hours of Operation:
Sunday 1 - 9 PM E.D.T.
Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 9 PM E.D.T.
Friday 9 AM - 5 PM E.S.T.
Blackboard Collaborate - Student Training
How can I attend a Blackboard Collaborate Student Training session?
BLACKBOARD COLLABORATE STUDENT TRAINING
Join an instructor logged in from the Office of Integrated Technologies for a live demonstration/tutorial on how to use the Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing system. View the schedule below to check for our next live demonstration, or view an archived presentation.
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN A LIVE SESSION OR VIEW AN ARCHIVED PRESENTATION, YOU WILL NEED TO CONSULT THE "BLACKBOARD COLLABORATE - SETTING UP" KNOWLEDGEBASE ARTICLE
If you are in a study that is using Blackboard Collaborate you may also want to view the participant orientation tutorials (i.e. Essentials for Participants, Participant's Quick Reference Guide* or the complete Participant's (User's) Guide (html or PDF*) on the Blackboard support website. These tutorial will explain the layout of the virtual room and highlight the interactive features, such as chat, audio and whiteboard tools. The tutorials will also show you how to appropriately set your connection speed and test your audio setup.
Also available is a recorded Participant orientation session at: http://www.brainshark.com/blackboardinc/vu?pi=zGLzYw5XBz35Sgz0.
If you have problems during the setup process, you can contact Blackboard Support by one three methods: by phone at their toll free number [1 (877) 382-2293], Live Chat, or by submitting a help ticket by clicking here. You can also view their online support material at: http://support.blackboardcollaborate.com
If you are having difficulty finding or accessing the Blackboard Collaborate Classroom area in your online course, please submit a Tech Support Ticket at http://www.esc.edu/techinfo
* You will need Adobe Reader program to view this PDF file. For installation information refer to the Plug-ins or Software Needed for Online Courses knowledgebase article.
|Article Title||Date Created||Article Views||Article Rating|
|Plug-ins or Software Needed for Online Courses||Mon, Apr. 28 2008||14141|
|Blackboard Collaborate||Wed, Jun. 4 2008||7871|
|Blackboard Collaborate - Setting up||Tue, Dec. 23 2008||18221|
There are currently no comments.